if you can produce great content quickly, if you live, eat, breathe crypto and if you’re a gaming enthusiast – we’d love to have a chat with you!
We’re a hard working team of engineers, marketers, game designers, finance and operations professionals with diverse backgrounds and industry experience. At Vorto, we work hard and run fast but always ensure we’re having fun along the way.
We are looking for an energetic self-starter with a passion for everything Crypto. He or she must be results-driven, ambitious and prepared to join a company with high ambitions and great partnerships to build from.
This is an opportunity for someone who is more than just an awesome writer and marketer, but someone who wants the opportunity to be part of something bigger and put some entrepreneurial spirit into their work.
Our environment is vibrant and collaborative – one where we foster personal and professional growth of all team members.
If you meet the following criteria, do apply as we are looking to fill this role ASAP!
The community and content manager, as part of a larger marketing team, is responsible for producing and publishing regular content for our blog, social media channels, community discussion sites, announcements, press releases, FAQs, video scripts, ad copy and other marketing materials.
- Assist with driving user acquisition through inbound marketing tactics
- Continuously produce and timely publish original blog content on Medium
- Post regularly on all major social media platforms – Linkedin, Twitter, Telegram, Discord
- Write compelling Ad copy for targeted ads
- Daily community management and content posting on Reddit, especially the crypto and investment centric subreddits
- Employ social listening and address major pain points of disgruntled users of other marketplaces
- Be active on Quora, answering questions related to crypto and blockchain technology
- Write all long form content with SEO in mind
- Reach out to content publishers, affiliates, crypto influencers and Youtube Channels to collaborate with us
- Create weekly roundups of noteworthy global crypto headlines, the regulatory landscape, crypto market sentiment and the overall blockchain space.
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency, blockchain and trading platforms is a MUST
- 3 years of experience writing content for blogs, social media channels, newsletters and discussion sites like Reddit & Quora
- Ability to deliver on a time-sensitive basis
- Quota driven
- Knowledge of SEO and inbound marketing fundamentals is key
- Have a keen eye for visuals and the ability to either produce designs yourself or get them created by third party service providers
- Incredibly organized and can juggle multiple priorities/deadlines with ease
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Skillful at managing multiple projects at one time
- A high standard of verbal and written English
- Effective collaborator yet excels working independently
- Highly flexible and adaptable to constantly changing business objectives
- Strong desire for continuous learning and self-development
- Sense of humour and ability to have FUN!
If you´re the one for this role – apply today!
Vorto Gaming söker Marketing Content Manager i Stockholm, Stockholm, Sverige | LinkedIn